Subscribe to my feed...

Wednesday 31 January 2007

Climate of Munter...

More of Bob's adventures in munterspace*...(You really *have to* click the Lost Highway link first for this one...)

Part 4,368:
Lost Highway Records


Hi,



I've just clicked on your myspace page expecting to be warmly welcomed into the mellow downhome ambience of one of Nashville's leading record labels, and instead I'm greeted with the following:



"Get Lost"



It's not good enough really, is it??



L.U.V. on ya,



Bob


*For the criminally unhip, this refers to what's commonly known as myspace.com...

p.s. we seem to be stuck on 90,428....*get* *clicking*, you bastards!

Bobcasts now available at iTunes!!

click here to hear our regular Bobcasts!!

Subscribe to The Robert A. Swipe Show




© 2007 Swipe Enterprises

5 comments:

  1. Criminally unhip ? That must be me as I really don't do myspace, I have enough trouble finding(or in my case not finding) interseting things to update me blog with. Anyway just because it's you I will tootle along later and see what all the fuss is about

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thats' sweet of you to say - it's nice to be back. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun there bb - esp. if goth girls splatterd with feck blood is the bag your into...

    Or just getting into bags is the bag your into....

    [thinks...*baggie* bird...ah, it's all becoming clear..]

    L.U.V. on ya,

    Bobster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back Bob...really.

    That's an interesting play on words regarding that song/album title, I wonder how many other things could be misconstrued through a song title? now that would make a good post....don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm they do say it's the quiet one's you have to watch

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Climate of Munter"

    When are you going to do that duet with Scott Walker then, Bob?

    ReplyDelete