Subscribe to my feed...

Thursday 12 August 2004

Crisis in Darfur

Thanks for all your responses to the previous posting. Obviously many of you were very concerned about the situation in Sudan - particularly in the Darfur region (not Dafur, BBC please note. And it's 'Arsenal, not Arensal. Please sort it out or I'll have to start referring to the Corporation as the BCB....) Obviously, I'm very pleased that I've been able to alert my readers to a particular aspect of the crisis which has hitherto gone unreported, but I must reluctantly stress that it is not the purpose of this site to administer aid to the region, and I will be unable to distribute the helpful materials you've donated, regardless of how needy the intended recipients may be. So please, no more knitting needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment