Subscribe to my feed...

Tuesday 8 July 2008

Bob's Back...



...is a bit less sore now, thanks for asking. I still can't touch my toes yet - at least not with my tongue (although I can get as far as my willy, which is something I suppose...) but there's definitely been a distinct improvement over the last few days. The physiotherapy exercises are finally starting to make a difference, but unfortunately it seems that the operation was a total disaster. I'm actually thinking of sueing BUPA. You'd think they'd be able to do Hair Replacement Surgery in their sleep nowadays, wouldn't you? Especially after all the years they've spent experimenting on Elton. I said to the surgeon, would *you* be happy to mince around singing 'Nikita' dressed in a Donald Duck outfit and nappy with a bonce like this? What will David think? I asked, before remembering who and where I was and beating a hasty retreat from Dolland & Aitchison. I'm going private next time, that's for sure...

Anyroad, you'll be pleased to know that normal (ho ho) service will be resumed quite shortly, once I can get used to strumming through the pain, obviously, and have found a way to make my surgical support look glamorous and sexy....

And *no*, before you ask, I *won't* be wearing it to cover up the botched hair graft.....



....although....


L.U.V. on y'all,

Bob

Subscribe


Podcasts

Music

No comments:

Post a Comment