Subscribe to my feed...

Tuesday 7 August 2007

Downfall...

You've probably all seen this already, but in case you haven't, I thought it was killer diller...Thanks to TV and Radio legend David Hepworth for posting up the version I saw...




L.U.V. on y'all,

Bob

Bobcasts now available at iTunes!!

Bobcasts now available at Jellycast!!

Visit me in MunterSpace - 10,000 Goth Girls Splattered in Feck Blood Can't be Wrong!!!!!!!!

Watch Bob's promos on Youtube

Listen to Bob's songs at indie911.com!

Listen to Bob's songs at GarageBand.com!

Listen to Bobcasts #1-34 here!



© 2007 Swipe Enterprises

3 comments:

  1. And Warnock did.

    Thanks, Bob. It's a fine antidote to all that "poor Sheffield Utd" nonsense.

    Unsworth, I ask you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Headley gave me the link to this clip, it's great stuff. I laughed even more after reading an extract from Graham Poll's autobiography in one of the Sunday wrags today. If Warnock had his way, he would've gassed all refs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr.Headley actually nicked it off Mr.Hepworth. Gawd knows where he nicked it from.

    ReplyDelete