Subscribe to my feed...

Thursday 14 January 2010

Time...

"...he's waiting in the wings..."

Well, it's taken me a while, but I finally made it onto the cover of Time Magazine - about time they put someone else on too; I was getting sick to the back teeth of that stupid wazzock with the toothy grin! (Sorry Iggy, but you've had your turn!!)

The shoot was a breeze - always is with Annie Liebovitz - although she could lighten up a bit with the banter. Things took a decided turn for the worse when I asked her how she and Anne Bancroft were getting on flat hunting. Just trying to make conversation darling - what you get up to in the privacy of your own home is none of my concern. Just don't come running to me with your carpet burns. I'm going back to David Bailey for Vanity Fair, no word of a lie.

Right, I'll keep you posted when we hit the news stands. Should be out to coincide with my 60th birthday celebrations - middle of April...


Oi Oi!!

L.U.V. on ya,

Bob

4 comments:

  1. LIFE isnt FAIR: TIME waits for no man but we must wait for TIME.Hey-Hoy. Great Cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed Tone - tempus is busy fugiting...in the midst of life we are in debt etcetera...

    L.U.V.d your Ukulele Orchestra version of Psycho Killer by the way - tried to comment, but couldn't figure out how to leave the first one...s for b me...

    ;)

    Thanks for popping by

    L.U.V. on ya,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering when you'd open your blog to the public! XD Love the cover and here's hoping that it comes out soon! ;)

    +Rei+

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rei,

    Lovely to see you again.

    Yes, that was a slight, er hem...shall we say...erm.... *technical* oversight on my part...

    Sorry for any inconvenience caused - hope you'll come back often now you know where we are!

    Hope all's well with you me dear

    L.U.V. on ya,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete