Subscribe to my feed...

Tuesday 15 May 2007

A Friendly Warning...

..anyone tempted to post a comment on Zoe Margolis (AKA GWAOTM)'s current Comment is Free post on the Grauniad might like to know that they apear to be screening comments - which gives a somewhat, shall we say, *Chinese* slant to the whole concept of free...but there you go.

All I wanted to know was if her rash had cleared up....

L.U.V. on y'all,

Bob

Bobcasts now available at iTunes!!

Bobcasts now available at Jellycast!!

Visit me in MunterSpace - 10,000 Goth Girls Splattered in Feck Blood Can't be Wrong!!!!!!!!

Watch Bob's promos on Youtube

Listen to Bob's songs at indie911.com!

Listen to Bob's songs at GarageBand.com!

Listen to Bobcasts #1-34 here!



© 2007 Swipe Enterprises

4 comments:

  1. No, Bob, it's just taking ages for comments to happen. Cockup not conspiracy. She knows you love her, and want to apply the cooling lotion directly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang!!

    I *so* want the Grauniad to be the new Istvesya - or do I mean the new Istvanskya? Christ, even *I'm* confused now...

    L.U.V. on ya,

    Bob

    p.s. any news from Spin? Speaking of applying the cooling lotion, as we were....I reckon she's discovered munterspace on that new PC of hers....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typical Grauniad - all I wanted to do was send a comment and unleash the word 'munterspace' into the grauniadosphere and here I am now waiting for verification before I can do so. Arse. Bo-ring. I suppose if I was really intellectual and clever I would have registered years ago like everyone else but there just simply isn't enough hours in the day what with my 'cookery ideas for dogs' blog and my 'my crazy family' blog and the other one for people who 'like gonks and crocs' blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I see a huge new market for badly written, not regularly updated and then dropped after a couple of months type blogs.

    ReplyDelete