Subscribe to my feed...

Sunday 27 May 2007

Stealth Banana, Smart Fruit...




...Bob proudly presents...

(with a little help from his friends...:)

Bill Hicks
Sly & the Family Stone
The Fall
T.S. Eliot
Alfredo Marcucci & Piacevole
Merle Haggard
C.S.S.
Abdel Aziz El Mubarak,
Orishas
Susana Baca
Vivian Stanshall
David Bowie and many, many more...

Download or listen to it here...

"A splendid time is guaranteed for all!!"



L.U.V. on y'all,

Bob

Bobcasts now available at iTunes!!

Bobcasts now available at Jellycast!!

Visit me in MunterSpace - 10,000 Goth Girls Splattered in Feck Blood Can't be Wrong!!!!!!!!

Watch Bob's promos on Youtube

Listen to Bob's songs at indie911.com!

Listen to Bob's songs at GarageBand.com!

Listen to Bobcasts #1-34 here!



© 2007 Swipe Enterprises

6 comments:

  1. I wrote about the Four Quartets in my Oxford entrance paper.

    Not very convincingly, I suspect, as my subsequent stint at Exeter University demonstrated...

    "Garlic and sapphires", though. What an image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Highly entertaining Podcast, Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's highly consoling verse, I find Tim. And the humanity of his actual voice only adds to the effect. I'm not sure he'd have been so keen to share a stage with Mark E. Smith...but then, that's history I guess - "to the victor, the spoils" etc.... Mind you, he probably wouldn't have watched Wire in the Blood either...

    I always thought 'Burnt Out Norton' would have made a good Manic Street Preachers LP title...


    Cheers Stray. I was put on God's earth to entertain.

    Highly.

    L.U.V. on ya both,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love having your Bobcasts on hand when I am unable to decide what I want to listen to. Hit the spot, that did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twas very trippy Bob. I listened to it very early this morning. Splendid.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Consoling yes. Very apt. Old TS makes a great DJ.

    ReplyDelete