Subscribe to my feed...

Sunday 6 April 2008

Rothergavenny's Finest...



I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed to discover, on rescuing my copy of Saturday's Grauniad Guide supplement from the waste disposal unit - well, it's a tough choice, but when it comes to stuffing a pair of snow drenched shoes, I find you just get a bit more 'bang-for-your-buck' from the 'Work' and 'Family' sections - that this august organ (sorry - Istvanski's about the only bugger still reading this drivel, so I have to put in the odd double entendre, just to keep Croydon's finest happy...or even *he'll* stop reading.....) had mysteriously failed to be included in Johnny Dee's 'Blog roll: Wales'....

(Pauses for the enormity of the misjudgement to sink in.....)

But, I suppose, the timing could have been better, this particular branch of the imperial Swipe vine having been allowed - I admit - to wither to within an inch of its life whilst I have been away 'pursuing a career in the music business'/'mincing around, unshaven, in a pair of fishnets using a variety of sneaky photoshop tricks and or camera placements to disguise my whopping great ale gut' [delete according to preference, only bearing in mind that I now have a *lawyer*....]. But fear not! Next time JD lists the best of Harlech, we'll be there, punching our weight with such such luminaries as 'A Welsh View', 'He's A Bit Gay' (No, it's not me under a pseudonym....honest...at least, I don't *think* it's me...), 'Valleys Man', 'Hairy Tales' (surely, the thought of calling it 'Hairy Secombe' flickered briefly in the Celtic mind??? No, on second thoughts, probably not...), 'Babylon Wales' (Hang on - you're *really* confusing me now....) and, of course, a worryingly familiar name.......*Annie* *Rhiannon*.

I'm not bitter or anything - and, obviously, I have *far* bigger bloaters to fry now - but, really, at our peak.....surely we were ....

No, leave it Bob...they're not worth it....

Well done everyone!!!!



xxx
Bob

p.s. I always had her down as a *Paddy* anyway...


L.U.V. on y'all,

Bob

Subscribe



Podcasts

Music

2 comments: