Subscribe to my feed...

Wednesday 26 July 2006

That Morrissey v. Maddeley Bout - Blow by Blow...

A very big 'big up' [as I believe the vernacular parlance has it] to Morrissey for perpetuating his feud with Judy Finnegan's co-host, Richard Maddeley. Mozzer, speaking to an audience in Oxford recently (and quite sensibly) condemned the Uni's new animal testing laboratories, saying "for anyone working in the labs, we are going to get you [I love it when he talks chav, don't you?] This causes Mr. Finnegan to respond by calling La Moz "a puffed up brat" and "vain-glorious strutting humbug". [Get her!]

This is the Morrissey riposte, as posted on True to you.net:


Finally, and most trivially, thank you to the British television person (I'm not exactly sure what it is he does) Richard Madeley who, at least, made me laugh recently by referring to me as an "insufferable puffed-up prat". This comment may or may not be true, but I think it's a bit much coming from a man who actually married his own mother. But that's life ...

Come on Richard! He's not as tough as he looks you know......

Elsewhere, a guitar claimed to have been that of blues legend Robert Johnson goes up for auction today (?) Estimated asking price? Six million squids. I'll stick with my bow-necked Takemine, ta very much....

Amazing what you find out when you don't read The Cuntiad, isn't it?





Bobcasts now available at iTunes!!

CLICK HERE TO HEAR OUR REGULAR BOBCASTS!!

Subscribe to The Robert Swipe Show




© 2006 Swipe Enterprises

No comments:

Post a Comment