Subscribe to my feed...

Friday 2 September 2005

#63

Logan time....

Checking
out
time...


Logan's

Run?

Predetermination?

Or

Pre-

de

termination?

hahhahhhahahhhahhhhahhhhahha....


...weary,
didn't
sleep
well,
head pounding.
Heart feels like a cold
rock weighing me down.
Why won't these sons of bitches kick in?
Damn you black dog.
Damn you.
No calls.
No messages.
No friends.
No point.
No point.

Logan time...

Checking out time...

No word from Mr. Guardian guide review -
huh, big surprise.
And, like, I'm the idiot, right?
Mr. Running for the smarmy shitty arsed right??
Yeah, well, one less fuckin' idiot for you to worry your milksop ivy league styrofoam evangelist-nazi little brain over soon. Go fuck yourself.

Asshole.

Logan time...

Checking out time....

OK, Mr. running for the right,
Mr. Guardian guide review,
Mr. every agent who's ever turned me down and especially you Mr. guy in the downstairs apartment who went away for two weeks and left his car alarm on -

this
is
how
it
works
now...

You see, you guys just don't have the VISION??
Do ya?
Hell no./

Well, I got vision -
I got enough vision for all of us.
Do you ever have this thing where you can see things so clearly,
with such clarity,
that it's almost as if you're looking at your whole life?
That's it -
you're looking at your whole life and it's
right
there

in front of you
like you're holding it in your hand like a thin,
shiny blade....
yeah, that's it.
A
thin.
shiny.
blade....

So,
decision made,
no turning back.
Just
one

last

thing.


-

Do I
go
out
as...

I came in?



or maybe...

as I came out....

:
as

Robert,

or

as

Roberta......


hahhahhahhahhahhhhahhhha!!!




Logan

time.

Checking

out

time.

No comments:

Post a Comment