Subscribe to my feed...

Tuesday 27 September 2005

A Round with Alice! Lesson 6 - The Wood.




Hi! I'm Rock star and celebrity golfer Alice Cooper.



Over the next few weeks, I'll be showing you how to really get that handicap down next time your on the links - and hopefully, causing a bit of a stir in the 19th hole while you're about it!



This week, I want to talk you through the big Daddy of the clubs: the wood drive.



Now obviously, a hefty club like this needs a steady hand. Sure, you can give it all the power you like, but if you don't have the accuracy, you're gonna be giving those pink go-go boots a bit of a dousing every time you sky a ball to the lakes!



So I always try to aim for control when I tee off with this baby. Some people say I'm just an old traditionalist to stick with my wood when there are so many decent irons I could use. They may have a point. I'd just add that nothing beats the woody when it comes to bludgeoning a ferret to a bloody pulp in my controversial shock horror stage show!

Fore!!


Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment