Subscribe to my feed...

Tuesday 27 September 2005

Dita - the other man

Swipesters,



It is with heavy heart that I have to report that the love of my love is intended for another. Yep, that's right, Dita is betrothed and the nuptuals are already at the advanced planning stage. I'm bereft, of course, but get this - the guy she's picked is like a total minger!



How can this be happening?


Still, fear not Swipesters! It takes more than a gift of a dead swan and a face like a bashed pram to come between Bob Swipe and his Sugar Mama! I will not give up on my quest to win fair maiden. You haven't seen the last of this 7 feet 3 inches of loaded love pumping action, no sirree Bob Mr. Marion Mason.

The gloves are coming off and the latex is going on! You want weird missy - I'll give ya weird!!


Let's see how you do up against a REAL MAN, Mr. Mason!"!!




Right, where's that Canada goose we were saving for Thanksgiving and my yellow marigolds?......


Love on ya, ya saucy minx!


Roberta Cecilia Swipe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment