Subscribe to my feed...

Wednesday 28 September 2005

D.v.T Sufferers - there is hope!

Yodel-doo-di Swipesters!

Well, the spring is back in my step, I'm pleased to say. After yesterday's shock I am feeling a bit more positive about the whole thing. I'm still confident that I can win over the woman I love



especially as she will just have taken receipt of the specially crafted stuffed Owl and comedy lion I posted out to her yesterday.



The owl was apparently found in a barn near BBC Television Centre, and was stuffed whilst still alive, for extra freshness. Jeez, that must take some professionalism, right?

That and the news that doctors can not only offer diagnostics, but also almelioarative measures to help those suffering from DvT has put a new spring in my step.

As you've probably already guessed, I have already put in a bulk order for some Compression Stockings

Well, you can't be too careful, can you?

Now, where's that Mandarin Duck got to - I hate those guys - so mobile!

Love on y'all,


Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment