Subscribe to my feed...

Wednesday 31 August 2005

Okay?????????

Swipesters,

Can the person who left the "Okay" rating please contact me. If you'll recall, I expressly asked for you all to click on the red box - "the worst" - and now when I look to see how badly the blog's doing I get an orange and a yellow peaking out at me! I mean, what is this? The Sound of Music? OK, own up - who was it?

Alrighty, if the culprit won't own up, then I'm afraid the whole class will have to suffer. I want you all to sit there with your hands on your heads until the baaaaaaaaaad pupil who rated the site "Okay" steps forward. In silence, please! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some papers to mark.

(mutters:)Okay????

Okay????

Give me a break here.


............Okay????
















OKAY?????

No comments:

Post a Comment