Subscribe to my feed...

Wednesday 16 August 2006

Walking Back To Happiness - The View From The Other Side...

So that fat slob who looks like Mickey Rourke in Barfly ten binge drunk years on is Robert Swipe, is he? I thought he worked in the sewage farm. Certainly smells like he does. We passed yesterday. Pervy bugger, commenting on my appearance like that. Sheryl Crow, indeed! I'll dress down tomorrow - probably go for the red wrap around top, jeans and tote. Well, it's a better bet than yesterday's black sweater and just-above-the-knee-skirt number with clumpy brown just-below-the-knee brown boots. Why *does* he wear women's clothes to work, I wonder?

Gina McKee, indeed!

Still, you *would*, wouldn't you.



Bobcasts now available at iTunes!!

click here to hear our regular Bobcasts!!

Subscribe to The Robert Swipe Show




© 2006 Swipe Enterprises

No comments:

Post a Comment