Subscribe to my feed...

Tuesday 22 November 2005

Gary Glitter executed in Vietnam - exclusive!




Tragic news, Swipesters!!

Vietnamese officials have made good their threat to execute 70s Glam legend and Cockney rhyming slang, Gary Glitter. Whilst we at The Show obviously deplore this gross and barbaric act, we have to admit that the evidence was pretty compelling:

1. Rock & Roll (Part 1)
2. I'm The Leader Of The Gang
3. Doing Alright With The Boys
4. I Love You Love Me Love
5. Always Yours
6. Do You Wanna Touch Me? (Oh Yeah)
7. I Didn't Know I Loved You (Till I Saw You Rock N Roll)
8. Love Like You And Me
9. Hello Hello I'm Back Again
10. You Belong To Me
11. Papa Oom Mow Mow
12. Remember Me This Way
13. It Takes All Night Long
14. Oh Yes! You're Beautiful
15. And Then She Kissed Me
16. Rock & Roll (Part 2)
17. All That Giltters (Medley)

We'll miss you Gaz!


Love on y'all,


Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment